| Mobile| RSS

End of Spring Semester 2004!

Monday, May 03, 2004 | posted in | 0 comments

Hey, what’s up folks???

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! My weekend was absolutely crazy. Yesterday consisted of tanning, getting drunk, and eating Chinese food. Late last night, after I took a three hour nap, Jaime and I went over to H court for the party in H32. Apparently, the party had dyed down, so we went to H14 to see Erin, Kristen, and her friend John. They played Asshole while I concentrated on sobering up and drinking water. LOL.

This semester has a total of three days left. This is hard to believe. The school year just came and went. It’s all good though. This summer should be satisfying. I got a bunch of things lined up. On Thursday May 6, if the weather is up to standards, I will be going to Ocean City to spend the day at the shore with Jaime.

Later that evening, I, The Great One, will once again be making a glorious return to D-town to see my family and a few friends!!! I look forward to returning home and hanging out in the old homestead. I will be in D-town for about five days. On May 10, I will be returning to school for work and summer classes. On most of these upcoming weeks, I will be traveling back to D-town for the weekends to relax and hang out with my wonderful family. Obviously, I can not go all that time without seeing them at all. I sure as hell can not see them enough during the school year. I will also see Jaime approximately two or three times a week.

On my way home on Thursday nights, I will be visiting her, and going to Bar-A, Jenkinsons, or Bamboo whenever her and her friends have plans to go to these bars/clubs on some of those Thursday’s. So, I think I will be home more so than seems to be the case from the outset. On some weeks, I will probably be home for 2 or 3 days on the weekends.

Definitely worthy of note, the weekend of June 18 should be an interesting occasion. LOL. On June 18, I will be attending my friend Scott’s bachelor party here in Jersey. Scott is originally from Jersey, but he currently lives in California where he’s attending law school. As soon as I get the scoop on where exactly the party is located, and what time it is starting, I’ll be there! That should be a fascinating event to say the least. I am quite a character and I love a good time. Hopefully, this will be a pleasant occasion and I don’t have any doubts that it will be. I’m a bundle of joy and charisma no matter where I am present and no matter what happens. I am well loved by those who matter. I'm loved by MANY, hated by very few, and respected by ALL.

On 4th of July weekend, I will be home for the 4th of July fireworks as well as a little BBQ. I am looking forward to that weekend because I love the holiday. July 4th is Independence Day, and of there is certainly no privilege that ranks higher than independence.

Also being talked about is a possible road trip to North Carolina.

But for now, the time has come for me to go to sleep. Everyone have a great night, a great week, and look forward to reading my next post. It will be coming very soon! Good luck with final exams everyone!

FRATORITY, we STILL RULE!

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter