| Mobile| RSS

We turned back the clock in F-Court!

Friday, January 21, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Last night was a terrific time in F-Court with old and new friends. So many familar faces were present in Evan's apartment, some of which included Dan, Chuck (who recently graduated), Nicole, Greg, Kevin, Dave Flanders (our old beer-making friend), many others that I can not recall at the moment, and Evan himself (I would hope so, considering the fact that he lives there ) I also had the opportunity to meet some new faces, including Evan's new roomies Ryan and Matt. Chuck was drinking a mixed drink out of an N-wing coffee cup, perhaps attempting to look like a hardcore N-Wing fanatic who hadn't graduated yet. Who on God's green Earth did he think he was fooling???

Let it be known that I went over to Evan's with absolutely no alcohol. Thankfully Greg was generous enough to give me one of his Yuengling Black and Tans along with some of his Cherry Twist Shmirnoff. On campus partying has not exactly been my prefered style of living recently, but for the first time in a while, the cops were not constantly on our asses. In fact, I honestly do not recall seeing a cop in sight last night. Plus I was in the mood to see some old friends. Great times last night, and hopefully they will not be the last. I really did enjoy myself last night.

Today I went to N-Wing with quite a group of people to accompany me. People who dined with me tonight included Anna, Nicole (take note of the comma before you make a mistake - I did not dine with Anna Nicole Smith), her roommate Jessica, Brian, Ray, Melissa, Jeremy, and a few others. One thing came to mind today (suprisingly it never did in the previous 2 years that I had been here) when I walked into the cafe. Chris Farley's Lunchlady Land! You never know exactly what is in that food, besides the laxatives that they soak it in. Sometimes one is inclined to wonder whether or not the N-wing food is actually going to get up and start dancing.

The past two days have felt a lot like last year, when we all used to go to dinner together and have our own little parties in the courts. I must admit that is a great feeling! One very important person is missing, and that is my love, Jaime. Speaking of Jaime, I am supposed to see her tomorrow provided it does not snow all weekend (which it is supposed to). We both had plans to hit up New Bruni and visit April. The Great One can only hope that the snow passes us by and goes somewhere else. I really do not want to get snowed in! I want to see my beautiful girlfriend, who I dearly heart.

Good news! My textbook for Hospitality Control arrived in the mail today!!!! This was literally a miracle! Ladies and gentlemen, there is a God! The expected arrival for this delivery was during the time frame between January 25 and February 2. Considering the fact that I had an assignment due in that class on Tuesday, I was in a little trouble had it not arrived. I prayed to God that the book would come early and it did just that. Thank you God! My book for Facilities Management has not yet come in the mail, but Dave from class loaned me his book for the weekend. The Great One sends a sincere thanks to Dave as well!
Everything is pretty much at a level base right now in terms of textbooks and being able to complete my assignments. There is a boxing doubleheader on ESPN2 tonight, so I want to go check that out. Have a great night, an even better weekend, and come back soon for more updates based on this young, brilliant and dynamic splendor. You do not want to miss a beat! Try to stay safe in this inclement weather. 1 love.

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter