| Mobile| RSS

Back at Stockton!

Friday, September 16, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

This is my very first post on the Blogger software. Quite a monumental and historic moment, if you ask me. It is a landmark of sorts in the blogging life of your favorite publisher.

Notice how anybody, not just registered members of this software, can leave me a comment!


Since last night, I have been here at The Richard Stockton College of NJ where I previously went to school for three years. I can tell you that I have truly missed this place as well as my friends who are still pursuing their education here.

Last night was a pretty good time. Aaron "The Hondawg", Brian Ackerman, and I all went to Gourmet for dinner together. We were originally going to head over to Pitney Tavern for "College Night" on Thursdays, but Brian is only 20 years old, so we went to The Corner Tavern in the Club III development instead. Jeremy, my roommate from last year, met up with us to have a few drinks. We had a blast talking about random happenings from the previous two or three school years at Stockton.

Afterwards, Jeremy went back home and Brian, Aaron, and myself bought a thirty pack of Keystone Light to bring back to Aaron's apartment on campus. I also spent a little extra cash to purchase a bottle of Woodbridge Chardonnay 2002 (which happens to be one of my new favorite wines). I have always been a hardcore fan of beer, but my taste for wine has blossomed over the past couple of years.There was quite a group in G-court last night, where Aaron lives on campus. There were also quite a few students going in and out of Aaron's apartment. Keeping a look out for the cops, we all drank responsibly and had a terrific time. I have dearly missed being here on campus, so the past day in a half has been a beautiful time for me. This campus has been an unfillable void in my absence, so it has been a pleasure for me to come back and fill that void. Earlier today, I sat at G-wing with a bunch of my Stockton buddies (Brian, Frank, Colleen, Anna, Jhon, Jeremy [before all the others], and some other people as well). As I drank my Cinnamon Bun flavored coffee, we all had a blast hanging out and congregating like we did in the old days. Stockton also has Starbucks Coffee this year; that really suprised me. After lunch time/social hour with my friends came to a conclusion, I went to visit Donna as well as Dr. Whithem and the newly hired Professor Tyrell in the Hospitality Department.

This has been a wonderful time; hopefully it lasts a little longer. Until then, Jaime is on her way down. We plan on grabbing a bite to eat and then going to see Ruthie (a girl from a previous season of The Real World) at the A-Wing Lecture Hall. After that, perhaps a trip to the Irish Pub in Atlantic City??? Who knows?

That is all for now.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter