| Mobile| RSS

Professors from outer space!

Monday, February 16, 2004 | posted in | 0 comments

My mood right now is a mixture of agitation and humor.

Where do they get certain professors from?

UNBELIEVABLE! I swear, they come from different planets. Has anyone ever had a professor, whom you ask a critical question to concerning the subject matter, and they respond with a blank stare???? Almost to the point when you question whether they're any smarter than the ceiling you look at when you lay down in your bed and look straight up?

The stuffed animal that my girlfriend got me for Valentine's Day looks more intelligent than my professor does when I ask him a question pertaining to important material. We took another one of his "unannounced" tests today! Yup, the unannounced test that Mr. Genius announced for us on Friday.

His words in class last Friday, "You will have another 'unannounced' test on Monday"..... Wow, thanx buddy. Now go ahead and give us another one of your dopey, screwball, Homer Simpson facial expressions.

Lord knows I need a good laugh on the way back to my dorm.

BOTTOMLINE: Next time you ask your professor a question that you feel is simple for him to answer, and he gives you that look, that means:

He's your professor +

he knows less than you, the student

= YOU'RE F&%KED!

Well, I do have a finance exam tomorrow, so I must get back to studying for that exam. I got to keep my focus. I must make the high grade on my first major exam in this class. Wish me luck and toss me a prayer. I shall return soon.

Stay tuned! Stay patient!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter