| Mobile| RSS

Bright side to eating at N-Wing?

Tuesday, February 24, 2004 | posted in | 0 comments

The food here at school is really something to comment about. It takes away hunger for students, but I can not say that it is all that satisfying. The after effects of the Chartwell food consumption do not live up to the effects of proper nourishment for one's body. I usually end up feeling tired after a meal and sometimes I feel like crap. But sometimes, they do provide us with a decent, healthy meal. Salads are one thing that they can't really mess up. We can actually put those together ourselves.

The bright side to eating at NWing is eating with wonderful people. I consider myself a people's person, as well as a people's champ, so I like to eat with great people. People who spark conversation. People who will make me laugh. People who are different and charismatic. People who bring out the best of me. People who bring out the "happy" me! I always like seeing familar faces. Today, Jaime and I had dinner with Anna, Ray, and his female friend (whom I regret that I do not remember her name). Also at dinner tonight was Jhon, Andrew, Chris, little Mike, Keeley, her boyfriend Jeremy, Jackie, and Aaron (my gentle-giant, big hearted former roommate) - just to name a few old friends. It is great to see these people.

Also, I did receive a nice fatty paycheck in the mail today (courtesy of Stockton). I think it was either a refund for the class I dropped the first week, or tax return money from working on campus last year. Either way, it means more green for me. That should help contribute to my summer class and housing expenses. But first thing is first. I must finish this semester successfully and I actually have a legitimate shot at a 4.0 GPA so far this semester. How glorious that would be! What a fitting end for one so dazzling. What a triumph for a veteran college student who preaches smart work and exercises the practice of partying!! However, I won't let my head get too too big JUST YET. I still have business to take care of. I still have plenty of time. But, the conclusion will be super and my intelligence and experience will prevail BABY.

After that, this summer should be interesting. I look to make some money. I will be by the shore quite a bit. My target for the summer is three classes (including the Management Independent Study). That should keep me nice and busy. That should keep my focus high and my mind sharp. However, I look to have some fun as well. Hopefully, some friends of mine here at school are taking summer classes as well and we can all live in the same court. That would make the summer that much more intriguing.

Let there be peace. Let there be contentment. Then, after all, let there be as much happiness as possible. More smart work, less hard work. TIme for bed. Time to bounce. K.I.T. Keep reading.

Be safe.

PEACE.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter