| Mobile| RSS

Roots concert aftermath!

Sunday, February 22, 2004 | posted in | 0 comments

This weekend was interesting. Last night was a whole lot of fun.

After the Roots had their concert (which I failed to pay $11 to go see; many mixed results about the concert afterwards), a group of people and I hit up some after-parties at the courts. Once again, it was great to be partying with a bunch of different people that I knew in one way or another. I went to every single court, with the exception of A-Court. Being around good people, hitting up numerous parties, and having fun like there's no tomorrow reminds you that there is a life besides the stresses that come with excessive college work and studying. On top of everything else, I marinated E-Court last night - courtesy of my capacity-filled blatter. There is no way that I can hide that. LOL. Last year, it happened in A-court, where I was heavily cheered on by many drunken college students. This year, it was E-Court. But, when you gotta go, you gotta go!! When natures calls, we must answer no matter where we are. Overall, I had a blast! There's no denying that it was a great, great time.

Today, I went to brunch, did a little laundry, and cleaned my room. I also played some video games for a little while.

EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004 will be in stores on March 23 for XBOX. You know I look foward to that! I am definitely getting that game.
For the most part, I sat back and relaxed. Well, the weekend is now over. It is back to the normal weekly routine of classes, along with trying to get some sleep around here. Back to the books, back to business, and back to the highway that leads to the weekends. Time for me to peace out. As always, K.I.T. and come again soon!

STAY TUNED.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter