| Mobile| RSS

Magnificent God-given day!

Tuesday, April 06, 2004 | posted in | 0 comments

This is a bright, magnificent, God-given day. I hope everyone else is seeing the day through my eyes. Today, we received the grades for our second Business Policies and Strategies Exam.

Your's trully scored the highest out of the 35 students in the class; a 100%!!! That is worth 30% of my final grade. So great. So brilliant. So extravegant. So beautiful. Such a grand result. So inevitable! I say inevitable because I predicted a week in advance that I would get the highest score in the class. I swear to God. There were 10 multiple part essay questions on that exam (split up into two class periods) and there was not one error in any of those essays. This just illustrates my quote (the tagline) on my website up above. It is not just all talk. I am so great. I am The Truth. I knew I would excell on this exam (as I do on all of them) because it was all essays (as 99% of his exams are) and I am absolutely brilliant when it comes to writting essays in this professor's classes.

However, I received the highest grade in the class. I predicted it because I had a really strong feeling that it was going to happen. This is phenomenal because it is a 4000-level senior business course, I am sitting on an A average in that course as I speak, and I got the highest grade on the 2nd and last exam in that course. God had it previously planned for me to get 100% and that message was delivered to ME. That is when I made my prediction. He delivered the message. I delivered on the exam, and sure enough, through God's Graces I got a 100%. Being bright, optimistic and enthusiastic is a beneficial when delivering on God's graces. I did just that.

Amen.

I would also like to congratulate Jaime on the award she received this morning. She is in the National Honor Society for Psychology and she will be in the PSI-CHI Magazine, which sites the names of all honor students in psychology all throughout the country. She is always getting A's and B's and she got a 4.0 G.P.A. last semester while taking five courses. Props to Jaime for that superb achievement. She works really hard, she is bright, very ambitious, and those are endeavors to the tremendous job that she has been doing. Damn, we must BOTH be in good company. We definitely got it going on folks.

I hope everyone is having a terrific week. Thankfully, there is no class tomorrow. It is preceptorial advising day for the underclassmen. I will be at tomorrow night's Lacrosse game at 7pm. All anybody has to do is mention "free food" and that is all the bait I need to attend a sporting event. LOL. So, I will be going to that game with Brian, Colleen, Windsor, Ray, and anybody else that wants to come along with us. Gather the troops Jaime would be coming as well if she didn't have to work, but it's all good. I'll be seeing her later that evening anyway. By the way, who the hell are we playing tomorrow night??? This just goes to show I'm attending for the food and the people.

Unfortunately, it's time for me to get going. Always remember to K.I.T. and keep reading. You never want to miss the Latest about The Greatest. You won't want to miss a beat. I'll be seeing many of you around on campus.

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter