| Mobile| RSS

Outdoors is looking and feeling lovely!

Monday, June 06, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

The sun is shinning and the temperatures are high again today. From what I have heard, this entire week is supposed to be beautiful.

Last night, I went to Wawa and bought some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. I got the Irish Mudslide. Pretty good. I still have some left and I plan on having some more very shortly. Today is the ideal day for ice cream.

Later in the evening, The Great One ended up going over to Jeremy's to hang out with Jeremy, Keeley, Aaron, and Fred (Jeremy's friend and Aaron's future roommate next semester). We had a pretty good time. As usual, Aaron passed out after drinking a beer and a half and I had the opportunity to witness it once again. Aaron is cool, though. He makes for great company. Without a Hondawg, there would not be any times quite like the ones I have had throughout my years of college. However, Aaron is lucky he did not get a penis drawn on his face.

Jeremy and I fought again on Fight Night Round 2 and he stopped me in the 12th round! Damn haymakers!! He is always catching me with them. I am able to evade most of his punches, but he is able to put the pressure on really well and I think I focus way too much on making him miss and I do not make him pay enough with hard punches in return (especially punches to the body). Props to him for the tremendous victory. Perhaps he has my number in Fight Night Round 2. Hell, Gene Tunney defeated Jack Dempsey twice. Junior Jones defeated Marco Antonio Barrera twice. Oscar De la hoya lost to Shane Mosley three times (once in the amateurs; twice in the professional ranks). The greats can be defeated by people who have their numbers.

Alright, I need that Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream so I am going to bounce. Take care and enjoy this spectacular day of summer weather. Might it be here for good?

STAY AWAY RAIN!!! It is the sun's turn!

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter