| Mobile| RSS

Make my day...

Thursday, March 31, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Bring on the virtue.

What's up ladies and gentlemen? The Great One is here in full effect. I am off from work today and tomorrow and I look forward to enjoying these two beautiful days away from P.F. Chang's!
As I expected, we took a quiz in Money and the American Imagination this morning based on the novel Daisy Miller. I felt as though the book was a pretty easy read; definitely short for a novel. I got five out five points on the quiz! Congratulations to ME! That is exactly what I wanted to do and I went into class and did it. Perfect scores are always positive things. Reading assigned text for classes can really take a one a long way, can't it? Professor Lenard also returned my essay on Sister Carrie; I got 13 out of 15 points for the essay. Not a bad score at all if I do say so myself. Professor Lenard seemed to fancy my work, as she commented,

"Bryan, I like your essay!! I think it may have been a bit stronger if you'd narrowed your focus to one character. Believe me, I like what I see here! Check errors, but an all-around nice job, Bryan!!"


Very encouraging comments on her part. Everybody loves G.T.!

Today has been a virtuous day for The Great One thus far, and it is sure to get even better as I am off to Howell to visit Jaime in a couple hours. Who knows what we might have in store this evening? Perhaps we'll go out to dinner. If there are enough people, maybe a night at Bar-A in the cards as well. A trip to Starbucks for some coffee certainly would not be a fate worse than death. Or maybe the two of us will just stay in and watch a movie or television. Anything can happen, but whatever happens is sure to provide us with a nice evening. Tomorrow night, I'm off to Hoboken with Jaime to celebrate April's birthday. I assure you, it will be quite a celebration! A night of bar hopping and club hopping like no other. Tomorrow night, The Great One once again returns to North Jersey!

Last night I was on call for work at 3pm and I was asked to come into work at 5pm. I decided to send the managers an email requesting that they reduce my availability. The end of the semester draws near, along with the outdoor weather and end of the school year. Doing a summer internship and graduating shortly after, I will not be here for much longer. Therefore, I opt to enjoy my remaining weeks here on campus with my friends. I choose to enjoy the outdoor leisure activities that come with the warmer spring weather. The spring weather appears to be coming in this direction. Over the past couple days, I have felt some minor changes in temperature indicating that the warmer weather is well on its merry way. Also, if I am going to finish this semester effectively and on top, I must give myself a better opportunity to do so than I have been doing. I will still be working at Chang's, but a day or two less per week than has been the case for the past few months. That place will make you sick if you are there two many consecutive days at a time! The course-related aspect of my life is once again running smoothly for the time being, so it is in my best interest to keep that momentum going strong for the next five weeks.

In other news:

My Facilities Management and Hospitality Controls professor, the renowned and well-liked Donna Albano, will not be completing her duty of teaching this semester. She is taking a leave of absence due to an operation that she must have done tomorrow. As a result, she will be off her feet mending and relaxing for a couple months. I pray her operation is a successful one and wish her all the luck in world. As a class, we will all miss her presence.

That pretty much covers everything. Be sure to have a wonderful day, be safe, and come again soon for more updates. Definitely much more to come.

1 love.

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter