| Mobile| RSS

Happy Friday the 13th!

Friday, January 13, 2006 | posted in | 0 comments

Today, as we all know (at least most of us), is Friday the 13th, ladies and gentlemen.

Whenever Friday the 13th rolls by, it is 50/50 in the case of luck for those who are superstitious. This day could either bring bad luck or good luck. Hopefully today means good luck. The year 2005 already brought me enough of the bad.
I am off from work today, so I suppose that is a good thing that happened to me on this particular Friday the 13th.

Nonetheless, the day is young.

I must remember to call the Atlantic City resorts which I applied for jobs to last week. I could use some feedback on the status of my applications. At this time, I am going to head to the mall.

Yesterday, I enjoyed the greatest cappucino I have ever had at a Dunkin Donuts. Perhaps it would taste better today, being that I am off from work??? I would like to buy myself a cappucino with cinnamon, get some lunch at McDonald's, and pick up my check from work. Mickey D's sounds really delicious right now - quite the appropriate choice.

Maybe I will finally have the chance to exchange the Eminem Curtain Call album, a duplicate copy that my mother accidentally purchased for me, and get yet another CD. Sounds like a fun day for yours truly!

Take care everyone. Have a superb weekend and beware of hockey-mask-wearing, machete-wielding serial killers who drowned to death in Crystal Lake as children!

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter