| Mobile| RSS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 | posted in | 0 comments

Welcome 2 0 0 6!!!!
Countdown announced, well-heard, and celebrated THIS YEAR!

QUOTE OF THE NIGHT: "You're the hardest bitch to get!"

Last night was an amazing time at Headliner with the Hizowell crew. Lauren, Gena, Ken, Laura, James, Charlie, Dan, Nancy, Charlie, Erin, Caroline, Dave, Cheryl, Alicia, Marissa, Jeremy, Pete, Jodie, his cop pal, Laurie, Jaime, and myself were ALL at Headliner. I believe that's everyone. If I missed anyone, anybody important, let me know via comment!

As we had previously done for two years in a row, we once again put Headliner back on the map! We drank a lot of alcohol and ate plenty of pizza. After the clock struck midnight, I apparently made a number of drunken phone calls to some friends of mine. There was also a cardboard poster by the restrooms that almost fell on top of me at the end of the evening. James, Laura, Ken, Gena, Jaime, and myself rented out rooms at the Days Inn, which was minutes away from Headliner. According to the taxi cab service that picked us up and drove us to the club, 28 of the hotel residents at the Days Inn last night called for taxis to take them to Headliner!

Once Jaime and I returned to our room at the end of the night, I stripped myself of my outfit - all with the exception of my boxer briefs. According to Jaime, I wanted to go outside to get some air. Sporting nothing but boxer briefs, I opened the door to our room and walked outside in my boxers! LOL. I do not remember any of that! I wish I could have seen a picture or video of that moment. What a great night.


Unlike 2005, I respectfully greeted the arrival of 2006.

Let there be as much peace as possible. Let there be fun. Money earned, respect gained, and may all be right with the world. Let 2006 be a better year than 2005.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter