| Mobile| RSS

Quickchek, compared to that of Wawa!

Friday, January 27, 2006 | posted in | 2 comments



Earlier this week, the night before my interview with AFLAC, I went to Quickchek to purchase some snacks to eat right before heading to bed.

When looking for a beverage, I noticed an opened can of Full Throttle Fuel in the refrigerator where the beverages are kept! That was pretty damn nasty! One thing I can say about Wawa is that I have yet to see an open can of anything in the refrigerator or on the shelves. I can no longer say the same about Quickchek.



I love Wawa!

2 Responses So far
gravatar
Anonymous
on 7:12 PM  

I used to work for quick chek for ten years in the beginning it was a wonderful co. to work for but as time passed people got real lazy and couldn't understand why I cared so much about the customers. It used to be a customer orientated store and now it is all business lets forget about who is coming in and out of those stores and writing those paychecks. The co. no longer wants an individual like myself that actually cares about people and keeping the shelves well stocked. Yes I am a bit bitter and I do patronize quick chek but just for the coffee these days cuz there is too many things that I see that is totally not up to my standards as far as an ex employee and also a customer so I keep my purchases there very limited. I do love wa wa too!!!! Glad someone had the nerve to speak out against this chain of stores.....

gravatar
Anonymous
on 7:14 PM  

Sorry to add to what I just said the only reason why I had to leave the co. was because I had to care for my child and had since tried to come back but I was told that since it was me that they did not want me to work there anymore and if you read this and you are from quick chek the word is out that you didn't hire me back because I had a baby real nice co. huh????? She is almost 4 now and she is just beautiful and that is the best job in the world!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter