| Mobile| RSS

Overdue blog action!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 | posted in | 3 comments

One on One with Jeremy!
Friend and former college roommate.


JMarti1623: i was looking at your blog the other
day
JMarti1623: you sure love pictures of yourself
HeRk18: oh, Blog of Bryan?
JMarti1623: 9 out of 10 pictures are of you!
JMarti1623: myspace
HeRk18: oh Myspace
HeRk18: 2 hot sites!
HeRk18: It's the
Uncrowned King of Life's Myspace... inquirers want to know who the owner and publisher is... I can't leave them hanging in the balance!
JMarti1623: its either you striking some kind of come-hither pose or you with jamie, holding her head
like shes some kinda puppy dog!
HeRk18: LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
HeRk18: that's awesome
JMarti1623: its true!!
JMarti1623: that whole hand on the side of her head thing
JMarti1623: like "awwww...thats a good girllll...WHO'S a good girl??? aww....thats right..."



Jeremy is hilarious. I miss that dude. I also miss my fights with him on Fight Night Round 2. Well, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it has been a while since I last updated, but here I am once again to thrill and captivate my world-wide audience of friends and fans.

The job hunt is still progressing, slowly but surely, but I now have one interview on the line with Sherwin Williams Company. Upon a successful interview, the offer is an M.I.T. position in sales with a base salary of $34,000 the first year. After I graduate from the training program, bonuses are to be included. This is not a horrible deal, but I am eager to see if any other companies can match and top this deal.

Today, through Careerbuilder, I applied for two more positions. One was for a buyer position at Spencer Gifts. The other was for a home furnishing sales consultant opportunity with Raymour and Flanigan. That opportunity, should I land the position, could offer me as much as $45,000 to $72,000 the first year I am employed with them. Much of it is commission-based, but I believe there is also a base salary. Hopefully Lady Luck is on my side.

A week from today, at 9am, I have a meeting with a lady at Career Services to discuss potential job opportunities. Hopefully that is a successful appointment. My wishes are to move out of mom's house as quickly as possible as well. Colleen and Frank are still looking for an apartment as well; I am currently looking into the apartments at the CLUB III real estate development that Jeremy, Sean, Keeley, and Jack are currently living at. I will be in touch with Colleen and Frank to see if they are interested in getting an apartment over there with me in the near future.

Jeremy, Sean, and Keeley are currently living together in two bedroom apartment at CLUB III for a mere $265 each! That deal is phenomenal. I can only hope to land a deal nearly as good as that.

On an unfortunate note, the California trip just might be unraveling before my very eyes!!!! Bill Dyer withdrew from the trip due to a job opportunity that came his way with some corrections facility. He will not be flying out to California on January 26. His withdrawal from the trip makes the entire experience (transportation to J.F.K. Airport, hotel accommodations, etc) that much more expensive for me. I may not be going anymore do to a lack of funds for my five day stint in California. Loan bills from school are coming my way, along with credit card bills, auto insurance bills, and many other payments I am required to make upon my return to the East Coast.

Remember, while I do have some leads for potentially lucrative job opportunities coming my way, I remain an O.G. ( Olive Garden or Out of Goods??) slave -

Oops...I meant server/busser/host.

Therefore, I am on a rather tight budget at this moment. So we'll see what happens in the next few days.

For now, it is time for me to depart. Take care, be safe, and have a nice day.

Peace.

3 Responses So far
gravatar
Anonymous
on 10:37 PM  

I know what its like to be on a tight budget, I'm still working for Target. I feel your pain.

gravatar
Bryan "B-Money" Bradley
on 12:55 PM  

No doubt. Nonetheless, we must keep our hours open and stay on the hunt for better, more lucrative jobs at all times. Have you tried Career Services at Stockton?

gravatar
Bryan "B-Money" Bradley
on 1:02 PM  

Correction... keep our EYES open.

Post a Comment

Twitter