| Mobile| RSS

Busy week upcoming; bring on a corporate therapist!

Monday, November 14, 2005 | posted in | 1 comments

Good evening ladies and gentlemen - family, friends, and fans.

So what is the latest?

Today I worked a lunch shift and was released a little while ago. I made over $40, which is not bad considering it was only a lunch shift. My much-desired move back to South Jersey has not progressed the way I initially wanted it to, but when the right opportunity presents itself, I will seize that opportunity E-MEDIATELY. I am trying to move out of my house A.S.A.P.!

Having picked up some extra shifts for this week, I now have a busy week in store for me. Tomorrow, I am working a double as a server (11:30 am and 4:30pm). Wednesday, I work at 11:30 am as a server and at 4:30 pm as a busser. Thursday's schedule is the same as Wednesday's schedule. On Friday, I work at 11:30 am as a server. Fortunately I am off on Saturday, but I am working another double on Sunday. Hopefully I do not get too burnt out, but I requested the extra shifts so I could make some much-needed income. It is not exactly my favorite way to spend time, nor is the Olive Garden my favorite place to be (at least as an employer), but a man has got to do what a man has got to do when cash is a necessity.

Beginning my shift at 10 o'clock this morning, I informed one of our managers, as well as a few of the other opening staff members, about the work-related nightmares I have been suffering on a consistent basis. She was not surprised; in fact she had some of her own nightmares to share with us. She once had a dream about singing the Bona Festa song to birthday guests and she told us how she sung it out loud in her sleep because she was dreaming about the song so frequently. Whenever I get home from work, I am able to relax and come back down from the stresses in the workplace. However, when I go to sleep, my experiences at work cloud my mind to the point where I wake up in the middle of night, firmly believing that I still have tables of guests to greet and acknowledge. This has never happened to me before. At that point, as a joke, I suggested that corporate hire a therapist for each Olive Garden, so that we may benefit from mental therapy in an extremely stressful work environment. All of the employees present immediately began laughing, but were agreeable with my idea.

This Friday night, we will all be celebrating Anna's 21st birthday in Atlantic City; it is sure to be special event worth attending. I can not wait for that time to come. All of the doubles I am working this week are sure to provide me with the necessary funds for that event.

One week from tomorrow, Scott will be returning to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with his family, so I will once again have a chance to see him again. Flights are unbelievably cheap this week, so Scott purchased three round-trip air flights (one for next week, one for January, and one for February) for $138 each to come home to Jersey. That is a tremendous deal; one that is just not at all that common!

That is all for now. Take care and come again soon!

Peace.

1 comments
gravatar
Anonymous
on 11:09 AM  

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your uncrownedkingoflife.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Post a Comment

Twitter