| Mobile| RSS

Graduation draws near!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY ANNA!

After a major scare yesterday morning due to a dilemma at the Bursar's Office, I realize that my graduation will in fact be happening in five short weeks, with a major thanks to Jaime and my mother. Thank you both very much! Graduation IS going to happen. As a result, I have a growing agenda that is going to cross over into 2006, for which I must be ready to acknowledge.

I must renew my auto insurance and pay the necessary fee to get that up and running again. I must also get ready to pay back my student loans next April; first I need to consolidate them. Many responsibilities for which I am accountable for that I must take care of. Most importantly, I am graduating next month! The time has come to look for a real job so that I may have the privledge of bringing home the real bacon rather than the country spam I am currently taking home with me. It will happen ladies and gentlemen.

Monster and Careerbuilder, here I come!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter