| Mobile| RSS

Couple days with Jaime: More to come later!

Friday, November 11, 2005 | posted in | 1 comments

For the past couple days, I was down in Howell with Jaime. I even went to Monmouth University with her last night and spent some time at the student center while she went to class. Afterwards, she treated me to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays - probably for going to school with her. The campus is very nice; perhaps I will go there for graduate school someday. We shall see. That is all for now; I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the latest. There will be more to come in greater detail a little later. For now, it is time for me to get ready for work.

Take care everyone.

Peace.

1 comments
gravatar
Anonymous
on 10:48 AM  

New Site: Forty Faces
My new site is live: Forty Faces.com . Go have a look, it ought to be self-explanatory! So what does the site do then? Whenever a blogger updates his or her post, a portrait of that blogger will be shown top .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Post a Comment

Twitter