| Mobile| RSS

Quick morning at Stockton!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Currently I am at Stockton College. I drove down here early this morning to take care of the exit-interview business that could've prevented me from graduating had I not taken action.

Exit interview, exit-pay the school shitloads of money, exit-freedom that college life provides, exit-don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, whatever you want to call it. Any one of them will do.

Whatever the hell you choose to call it, I did not want it infringing on my graduation, so I dealt with it in person. My trust in the efficiency of airmail is rather slim under such dire circumstances. Next thing I have to do is retrieve my commencement tickets and cap and gown. I will do that before I leave here to head back to D-town. I have work at 4:30 today, as a busser, but I had to come down here to straighten out my business regardless.

Let all the roads and obstacles leading to the glorious day of December 18 be cleared for yours truly. I will not be denied; I need that damn paper ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Around noon, I will be meeting Brian at G-wing for lunch before I eventually depart.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter