| Mobile| RSS

CALIFORNIA TRIP NOW OFFICIAL!!! January 26-30!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

As of last night, during our celebration of Anna's birthday in Atlantic City, NJ, I was informed by Scott that our (Bill and I) tickets have been purchased and I will be flying out of J.F.K. airport on Jetblue in New York with Bill to see Scott in California!

WHO HOO!!!!

Our time in California will be from January 26 to January 30. We already have the tickets, but I am working on getting Jaime a ticket so she can fly out with us for this trip as well. During the trip, we will be traveling to San Francisco, San Diego, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and the entrance to Compton. LOL. I want to take a picture with the Entering Compton sign. What a magnificent way to begin the year 2006! As you can tell, I am truly excited and psyched up for this big trip. More to come later about the trip as well as Anna's birthday celebration. Time to go to dinner at the Olive Garden with Jaime.

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter