| Mobile| RSS

Finally, I'm a server!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 | posted in | 1 comments

Hello to all of my family, friends, and fans.

Two days ago, I was promoted to server at The Olive Garden [my place of employment]. I think that is terrific news, knowing how my work performance, efforts, and reliability were all shamefully overlooked by the management team at P.F. Chang's China Bistro in Atlantic City. Serving at the Olive Garden is a good interim job and it serves as the internship I need to complete in order to graduate from The Richard Stockton College of NJ this December. I will be graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Business Studies Hospitality Management.

More to come at a later time.

1 comments
gravatar
Anonymous
on 5:31 PM  

awww i like how u wrote tour anniversary on top thanks honey i love u!

Post a Comment

Twitter