| Mobile| RSS

Step in the right direction

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

NOTE: In my archives, you will notice the additional months/years of blogs, which contain posts that I have transferred over from my Xanga Website. They are ideas, occurrences, and thoughts that I would like to preserve and present here at the Blog of Bryan. Therefore, feel free to read through some of those posts, decipher in your own interpretation what I am saying, and enjoy your own conclusions. Leave a comment if you wish!

Today I made significant progress in cleaning my room and doing laundry. That is always a positive thing. I would like to thoroughly clean and organize my room in an attempt to make it a more comfortable and presentable place to live. Perhaps I can buy some posters to hang up on the wall and put some pictures up there as well. My walls look rather bland, and I am anything but bland, so I am feeling the urge to embellish the look and vibe of my bedroom.

Whenever the rain chooses to take a break from making everyone's lives miserable, I will also begin cleaning the interior of my car. I also have to call the school to get update on the status of my graduation application.

At 4:30, I am heading to work, so it is time for me to prepare my outfit, eat, and get some coffee prior to my shift. Everyone take care and be safe.

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter