| Mobile| RSS

The Ultimate West Coast Experience... from Sacramento to San Francisco to Beverly Hills and everything in between!

Thursday, December 01, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Experience to last from January 26 to January 30, 2006.

Let me be the first to admit that I am just a bit nervous about boarding the very first flight of my life in just under two months from now, but the actual vacation that comes with it seems quite appealing.

According to Scott, all of us will most likely be staying the Hyatt Regency, a hotel for which the bar the grill is owned by pop star Justin Timberlake. This particular hotel is a major hangout to all the stars and high rollers in the Beverly Hills area. Scott is also trying to land us tickets to Jay Leno during our stay in California. During our stay, we will also be driving to San Francisco as well as Los Angeles, so I am truly psyched about this monumental vacation, which will be my first legitimate vacation in over five years. Last time I went anywhere for a vacation was in August of 2000 at Virginia Beach, VA. Provided that Bill and I fly and land there safely, as I pray that we do, this vacation is going to be a time that will remain unforgettable for the rest of our lives.

As Scott bluntly admited, "we having an East Coast reunion on the West Coast!"

My only regret, a major regret at that, is that Jaime could not make it. I asked if she could go at the time that we were booking airfare. She remained unsure about the whole trip and stated that she could not commit to an answer due to the fact that she probably would not be able to get out of work. I wish she could come; I love her very much and would be delighted to have her with me during that time. If there is anything that I can do to get her out there with me in the next couple months, I will do so.

Jaime and I, however, are tentatively planning our own little vacation, possibly for spring break, in Florida.

That is all for now.

18 more days until graduation!!!!!!

HOLLA!!!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter