| Mobile| RSS

Colleen's campus Christmas party!

Saturday, December 10, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Upon arriving at Stockton yesterday to submit my internship paper and journal, I was completely unaware that Colleen was having a Christmas party at her apartment on campus. It was not until Jack randomly located me, by the computers in the school library, and asked me if I was going to Colleen's later that evening. That proposition automatically made due for my plans for the night.

When I got to Colleen's, she had plenty of food and drinks. Mike, Jack, Frank, Colleen's friend Erin, and couple of other gentlemen were present at the party.

The closing credits to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation were on, so we were about to watch Bad Santa (Bader Santa: The Unrated version) next. I had seen this movie once before a couple years ago with Jaime, and I did not care for it, but I was not really paying attention to it at that time, and for good reason. The movie is not as bad as I thought it was, after actually having paid attention to it, but this is CLEARLY no type of holiday movie for children. This movie is for adults, much like spiked egg nog.

NOTE: To any children who managed to get their grimy little mits on a keyboard and found me on the world wide web: If you find a way to watch this movie, without the awareness or permission of your parents, you will be making some unpleasant discoveries on your own free will!

Bad Santa must contain well over 200 expletives. I feel so bad for the troubled young boy in that movie. I wonder what that little actor's parents thought about all vulgarity he was subjected to during the shooting of that film!?!? Mark my words; this is no Christmas Story or The Santa Clause.

After Bad Santa, we all watched Elf starring Will Ferrell, which is a bit more consistent with the habitual holiday flicks. After finishing up with the Christmas movies, we all began trading ghost stories that we knew. Nothing like keeping the theme of the night consistent. LOL. Nonetheless, last night was an awesome time that I had on campus. Times with good friends and interesting people at the grand old Stockton College is always sure to be a fun occasion. I love this place!

Colleen baked delicious brownies, for which she claimed, "there is usually a wait for these." Fortunately, there was no wait on those brownies last night. In fact, at the end of the night, she auctioned them off to me! I won them! I ate the rest of them this morning! YESSSSSSSS I did!

I would also like to thank Colleen for letting me crash at her apartment.

Great times last night.

Tonight, I am heading up North to attend yet another Christmas Party with my love Jaime and the Hizowell gang at this restaurant. There will be hors' odourves as well as an open bar. That is one hot deal I just can not refuse ladies and gentlemen. Olive Garden had me scheduled [against my availability] to work AGAIN as a busser on a Saturday, but for the second weekend in a row, I am not going into work! To hell with that!

Get wet with the girlfriend at an open bar? Or get dirty bussing?
Not exactly a difficult decision to come to folks.

8 more extremely short days until graduation! WHO HOO!!!!!!

What more can I say???? I am kind of a big deal that is only going to grow and become bigger. Not too long from now, this deal is going to be ENORMOUS! Hahahahaha!!! I am half man, half amazing.

Until next time, have a great weekend and stay warm. Return again soon for the latest on the greatest. You do not want to miss a beat!

Hopefully the snow has calmed down up in North Jersey, so I can drive home safely tomorrow morning for work.

No more cold snowy baseballs falling from the sky please!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter