| Mobile| RSS

Five more days!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Today is Tuesday!

What happens on Tuesday nights??? Kareoke night at Murphy's with the O.G. crew! Who ever would have thought I would have something to look forward to on Tuesday nights, and in Dover, nonetheless??????

On a more serious note...

Graduation is vastly approaching, yet I still maintain a rigorous job search in attempt to land the right job. At this point, I have been searching for over a month.

I actually came across a couple opportunities, such as the Bankers Life and Casualty Company and Diversified Companies. I only wish the Bankers Company had an office in South Jersey. The only offices in Jersey are in Brick and Parsippany. I also wish they would respond to my email. They sent me an email last week, so I responded to theirs in order to obtain further information, but I have not received a response.

Their email to me stated as follows:

Hello Bryan:

We researched your resume on HotJobs and want to let you know that
one of America's fastest growing companies is currently seeking individuals
interested in entry-level positions leading to rapid advancement into
management. Our nationwide company expansion has created this unprecedented
opportunity for those who qualify. Ambition, intelligence, integrity and a
strong work ethic will lead qualified individuals into management positions
within three months to one year depending on experience and performance.
Our associate managers earn $60,000 to $100,000 per year. Our top sales managers earn $200,000+.

This is NOT a multi-marketing, door-to-door sales, or a telemarketing position.

All E-mails and Calls are held in
strict confidence.
For additional information and to arrange an interview,
please reply to this email.


We are an Equal Opportunity
Company M/F/D/V


My goal is to try and land an entry level job with decent pay by January. That may not be realistic, but that is the time and the circumstances for which I am targeting.

Five more days, and I will finally have a college diploma. This has been long overdue. I just hope, in the long haul, I will have made the journey financially well worth it. Hopefully, the appropriate job opportunity presents itself in due time following my graduation. Doubles as a server and busser at Olive Garden are getting older and much less lucrative (not that they were at all lucrative to start out with).

To be honest with you, I am so not enjoying the current routine. I desperately need a job that is bigger and much better, and I will not stop searching until I find a satisfying candidate.

Wish me luck and pray for me!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter