| Mobile| RSS

New Years Eve celebration to officially land at Headliner!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

For the third year in row, I will be celebrating New Years Eve with Jaime and company at Headliner, appropriately touted as The Night Club for the Jersey Shore. As previously stated, we originally intended to celebrate New Years at Beachcomber Bar and Grill in Seaside Heights, but all of the suitable hotels in the local area were booked and the only hotel vacancies left were all ghetto fabulous.

Therefore, the next best alternative was to purchase tickets for Headliner, where we celebrated New Years Eve for the previous two years. Third time is a charm, but it is also the third time - third New Years Eve in a row - that yours truly will drink almost everybody under table, remain the only one who does not vomit up my money, and wake up on New Years day like a man who has the energy to run a marathon!!! HAHAHAHA!

Headliner's open bar only lasts two and a half hours, from 8:30pm until 11pm, but for $30 that is still a tremendous deal. Most bars in the Central Jersey/Jersey shore areas only provide open bar for two hours on New Years Eve.

I still consider myself fortunate; I am quite pleased that I am off from work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Believe me when I tell you this; nobody is more deserving of such privledges. Known as somebody who offers much assistance to co-workers in the workplace, I deserve to spend this holiday time with friends. On New Years Eve, which falls on a Saturday this year, the restaurant is open until the regular closing time at 11pm. FUCK THAT. Pardon my French. The poor souls, who are working the dinner shift on December 31, will still be in the restaurant doing God knows what when the clock strikes midnight. I just could not have any part of that, so I avoided having to work at that time. Props to those who are either going to be at work at that time, or even have any bit of desire to work at that time.

Not I, roared the lion.

I feel as though I am at the end of my rope with all of this restaurant turmoil. Every man has his breaking point and I am just about at the finish line. The place has me fed up. My retirement from the Food and Beverage Industry is coming very soon in the near future. You heard it here first!

On Saturday night, for yours truly, there will be no getting booted from the club, no arrests, no getting sick, and plenty of drinking and eating because that is how The Great One gets down these days and I would not have it any other way. Whoever is going to be part of this extravaganza with me, I will see all of you fine and fortunate souls very soon! Let the celebration begin.

I'm ready for 2006!!!

No missing the countdown this year!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter