| Mobile| RSS

OFFICIALLY A STOCKTON COLLEGE GRADUATE AND ALUMNI!!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Finally, on December 18, 2005 (two days ago), yours truly graduated from The Richard Stockton College of NJ with a Bachelors Degree (BS) in Business Studies - with a concentration in Hospitality Management! I was so proud of myself, as was my family and my girlfriend.

The entire ceremony was truly a compelling event - one that was warm and heartfelt on my end and I am sure on the end of the other 350-400 graduates that day. Since then, I have been in somewhat of a cheery mood. This graduation has been quite uplifting; it was something that was long overdue. There will be more to come later on, but I must be at work at 11am today. I am working as a server.

Also on December 18, Jaime and I celebrated our three year anniversary! Congratulations to both of us! More to come about that later today as well.

When I get out of work, anywhere from 4pm to 5pm, I plan on conducting a vigorous job search on JobNET at the Stockton website. They have some really intriguing prospects for graduates. I need to get the ball rolling on this job hunt, or else I could be working at the O.G. for months on end - that is NOT going to happen, if you see where I am coming from.

I also need to get going with Christmas shopping. Perhaps later on this evening, after my job search session.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter