| Mobile| RSS

Internship result, graduation weekend at Stockton, and more!!!

Friday, December 16, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

Photo of Jaime and I:

Extremely handsome + undeniably beautiful = sight for sore eyes

This picture was taken of us at Friday Feast approximately four weeks ago. Rarely do I ever put pictures on this website, so I figured it was time for a picture. I really like the way this picture came out. Most of the pictures from the previous three months or so have been on Jaime's digital camera, which I bought her for her birthday I might add. The picture quality is excellent. The actual content is even better! Rest assured, there will be plenty more pictures to come in the near future!

NEWS BULLETIN:

I received an A on my internship!!!!!!! *applause* *more applause*

How about...

*endless applause*

Alright already... you can stop now. Enough respect. How about that phenomenal result? I...

*APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!*

LOL.

I am happy that all of my courses are officially complete. I am officially graduating on Sunday! My diploma will be in my hands in no time! Keep your fingers crossed that the college does not find any other reasons to pin a hold on my account. What else could they possibly get me for??? I have taken care of everything and acknowledged every single possible road block that could prevent me from getting that diploma. Shit, I passed my internship with an A!

Will the school, by any chance, change the grading scale on Sunday December 18 at 12:59 pm???? Is A going to turn into a failing grade, just to prevent me from graduating? Are dick size or testicle circumference criteria for holds that can prevent graduation????? Seriously, I do not care to drop my drawers and bend over for the administration in order to remove a hold, so I seriously hope not!!! Hopefully, all roads are finally clear for Sunday, December 18. I have done everything in my power to clear those pathways. On to my graduation in just two short days!!!!!

I am once again at the Richard Stockton College of NJ, which most of you know by now is like my second home. Actually, it has been The Olive Garden, but let's not get into the topic of that dark hole of hell. Stockton is great, the drive down to South Jersey early this morning was smooth, and the roads are completely clear of ice and snow. The sun is out and the temperature is like 50 degrees, which is nice after the inclement weather conditions we have had in the past couple weeks.

At this time, I must head over to G-wing to meet Jack, Jeremy, and Anna for lunch!

Take care everyone. Blog ya later!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter