| Mobile| RSS

Olive Garden culinary Incompetence!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

The holidays are quickly approaching. I need to start my holiday shopping. Along with my graduation being three days away, my three year anniversary with Jaime is also on Sunday. Can you believe it? Three years! Where did all of that time go? Our time together has been a spontaneous rollercoaster ride, but I have enjoyed every bit of the time.


This post is leading in the direction of a heated fuming session. Viewing of this post is not permitted for children.

I need to leave the Olive Garden as soon as possible. The establishment seems to be getting worse with the time. The "new restaurant" excuse is getting old, as this particular Olive Garden has been open for business for over six months now. Some of the employees have really pissed me off. A few of the chefs either need to be struck by lightening or some type of God-fearing scare. Either that, or they just need a good asskicking that will provide them with both the reality check and the attitude adjustment they sorely deserve. Last night I had a couple, who are Olive Garden regulars, who came in for dinner. The woman ordered Cappelini Pomodoro without garlic, while the man ordered Five-Cheese Ziti. I definitely sent the food on time (right before placing the salad and breadsticks on the table).

Ten minutes later, as I looked in the window, I only saw a Five Cheese Ziti and a Cappelini Pomodoro, with MY ticket placed on the entrees. As I took the Five Cheese Ziti, and was about to take the Cappelini Pomodoro, the expo says to me, "you wanted Cappelini with no garlic, correct?" I responded, "yes I did." He tells me, "Well that has garlic!" I'm sorry dipshit, but I do not exactly have a garlic radar system uploaded in my anatomy just yet.

Why the hell was it placed right behind my Five Cheese Ziti with my ticket on top of it????

Why the hell did it NOT have garlic, as I requested? Why the hell was my Cappelini Pomodoro, without garlic, not in the window with my Five Cheese Ziti which contained my ticket????

This gets better!

My Five Cheese Ziti was just dying in the window for a good ten to fifteen minutes, as I waited for the those incompetent ass clowns to come up with my cappelini. It was not until fifteen to twenty minutes later that my cappelini was finally in the window! What happened at that point? My Five Cheese Ziti was GONE. My Five Cheese Ziti was NOT at the table for my poor guest. Therefore, I had to inform the guests that the Five Cheese Ziti was on its way. The chefs were required to make it again. Fortunately, my guests were understanding of the situation. The man at the table told me, "We know that there was a problem in the kitchen; your extraordinary service made up for that."

Thankfully, some of the fuck nuts, whom the restaurant staff pathetically refer to as "chefs," did not destroy my tipping opportunities with that party. There are one or two of chefs whom I am quite fond of - nice people who do plenty to help me out - and I hang out with them outside of work. They know who they are. Some of the others, who give me an attitude and fail to admit to their fuck ups, however, need a reality check.

We ended up giving the guests, who were screwed out of a prompt entree arrival, complimentary deserts and coffee. The nerve of the expo to tell me that I was "wigging out" as a result of the two entrees taking a total of thirty fucking minutes to arrive at the table!!!!

WIGGING OUT????

Teach your staff, some of which deserve to get their wigs pushed the fuck back, to prepare TWO fucking entrees for a party of TWO on time jack ass! Do not place my ticket on top of two plates when one of them, a Cappelini Pomodoro - as opposed to a Cappelini Pomodoro without garlic - is not mine!!!

Furthermore, a ticket should not be in the window if there is at least one plate missing!!!! Incompetent ass clowns! These motherfuckers will tell me to stop wigging out, but they do not have to deal with angry guests who are expecting their dinners to come out on time!

As one can tell, I seriously need to get out of there A.S.A.P.! I am tired of dealing with these assholes on a consistent basis. It is one thing to be obnoxious and rude to your fellow employees, occasionally, as a result of a bad day. However, this seems to be happening almost every day with some of these people. A bunch of obnoxious, careless, thoughtless, cocksuckers!



God, PLEASE help me find another job - one that I can obtain with a Bachelors Degree!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter