| Mobile| RSS

County College of Morris!

Friday, December 02, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

R.I.P. Mr. Miyagi ----->

This week, I have been at two of the colleges (one of them a community college) that I have attended as a student in the last six years.

Currently I am at the County of College of Morris (C.C.M.), or "Harvard on the Hill" as many like to refer to it as, to work on my internship journal and paper. I submitted the midterm evaluation form to the managers so they could fill it out and send it to Dr. Whithem at Stockton College A.S.A.P.

17 more days until graduation!
  • I must complete this course requirement.
  • I must begin my job hunt.
  • I must look for an apartment in Atlantic County.

Each day passing gets sweeter and sweeter. In 2006, I'm taking my degree with me, hopefully on a trip to the promise land!

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter