| Mobile| RSS

Post graduation reaction, three year anniversary, and more!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 | posted in | 2 comments

My graduation this past Sunday was an absolutely beautiful event.

As I have stated on numerous occasions over the past few months, this graduation was long overdue. I was not going to be denied that ceremony come December 18. As a result, I completed my internship on time and received an A. When President Saatkamp issued my diploma frame to me, I raised both arms up in the air to symbolize the victory that I had earned over the course of five and a half years. Expect graduation photos within the next couple days.

I overcame all of the recent hurdles - entrance and exit interviews, registration disputes, transcript disputes, payments, graduation applications, any little thing the faculty could possibly pin on me to prevent this day from happening, etc - to assure myself a spot in that ceremony. Perhaps these obstacles are necessarily in order for one to determine what one really wants in life. As I embraced the atmosphere in the sports center at Big Blue on Sunday afternoon, and realized that I truly made it through all the of the obstacles and adversity, the weekly trips to Stockton in the month of December were all well worth my time. If I had to do it all over again, I would do the exact same thing.

My love for South Jersey, Stockton, and the Atlantic County area has not dyed down one bit [frankly I am not sure if it ever will], so even the smallest of reasons, such as a 12oz cup of coffee, could probably encourage me to commit to the 2 hour and 15 minute drive necessary to get down there from D-town. After being involved in a graduation ceremony there this past Sunday, I can say that my love for Stockton College is even greater now - if that is at all possible.

I have been ecstatic ever since the ceremony. Although I have major responsibilities approaching in the New Year, I feel as though a heavy burden has been lifted off my back. Up in a cloud nine, even at work at certain times, I think about what has just happened this past Sunday. Hard to believe the day came, but I am so excited that it did. I was not going to be denied; you can believe that.

What is next?

The GMAT is a test, an important requirement, that I must register for very soon in order to apply to any school's MBA program. The GMAT, which may not predict how well I will do in graduate school, is going to be a fabulous and accurate indicator of who I am and what I am capable of. That test is a success in the making for yours truly, so I must get registered for it as soon as possible. There is much on the line with that test, but I can tell you right now that I will not fail to impress. My greatness knows no limits.

A successful outcome for yours truly, on that test, is inevitable. Period.

I have updated my resume, so I have sent the resume to various companies that I am interested in working for. JobNET, which was a plug in my previous post from this morning, is my latest and greatest employment opportunity resource. The job hunt is slow at this moment, but I everything is progressing along just fine. I am confident that a legitimate offer and opportunity will come my way with time and effort. The key is to maintain a consistent search, keep my options wide open, and buckle down so that an opportunity may come my way at some point in the not too distant future. One must never give up! One must continue to earn money by any means necessary while searching for an opportunity bigger and better.

Jaime and I totally enjoyed our three year anniversary on Sunday. We went to Gourmet, a local Italian restaurant, for dinner and had a romantic dining experience. I love Jaime very much. In fact, I am probably the happiest whenever I am hanging out with her. Our personalities clash perfectly, making our company with each other extremely enjoyable. On Sunday night, we got a room with a jacuzzi at the Passport Inn on White Horse Pike. Jacuzzis are the bomb; Jaime and I lived it up like royalty! Seriously - we do not fuck around. Well, I suppose we do, but when reading that previous statement from a tainted and perverted perspective, it is none of your business. LOL.

Sunday was an amazing, God-given day. Thank you God.

Thanks to everyone, particularly my family, friends, and Stockton professors, who guided me and helped me out in my college/graduation pursuits. Those years in college were a genuine thrill and the commencement ceremony was the sweetest of icings on the cake.

Before returning home on Monday morning, Jaime and I went to Denny's for breakfast. Basically we spent money, that we did not even have, to get breakfast. We LOVED it!

Cinderella Man, starring Russell Crowe, is an excellent movie! Jaime got me the Collectors Edition DVD as one of her anniversary gifts to me. That movie is as compelling and inspiring as any movie I have seen in a long time. The fact that it is a true story, based on the hardships and rise to prominence of heavyweight boxer James J. Braddock, makes it that much more beautiful of a movie. Expect a BLOG OF BRYAN movie review of Cinderella Man within the next day or two.

Tonight is Tuesday, which means that I am headed to Murphy's later on to meet up with the O.G. crew for kareoke night. More good times are upcoming baby!

What the hell am I going to sing tonight? Any recommendations folks?

2 Responses So far
gravatar
Anonymous
on 9:59 PM  

i love you very much too baby!

gravatar
Bryan "B-Money" Bradley
on 12:48 PM  

I love you as well sweetheart!

Post a Comment

Twitter