| Mobile| RSS

Internship report just about complete!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 | posted in | 0 comments

More freezing weather... hip hip hurray!!!

On a much brighter note, my internship report and journal entries will all be complete and submitted to Dr. Whithem tomorrow at Stockton.

Yes, I am submitting everything, in person, because that is the best way to submit such an important assignment. This paper and journal is the entire course; the final course requirement that will determine whether or not I ultimately receive that much-needed, desired, and hard-earned paper on December 18 - just 10 short days away! Now that's whassup! The freezing cold and blustery winds - for which only the damned souls, who are forever banished to the bottomless pits of hell, should feel - can not take this happy moment away from me.

That reminds me... I need to pick up my commencement tickets tomorrow, as well as my cap and gown for the graduation. I also need to take my senior portrait; another pleasant reminder, which will be framed and placed on my wall, that I did in fact finish college.

Stockton friends and associates, be ready for my arrival tomorrow!

Tonight, on a darker note, I am once again working as a busser. BOOOOOOO!!!! I do not think there is anything else in this entire world that makes me feel as old I do when I am bussing. I am doing it, however, because the restaurant was short-staffed of bussers for a couple weeks. Recently, management hired a new busser, so hopefully my duties as a busser permanently come to an abrupt conclusion. To sum up this particular topic, bussing is not fun!

That's enough of the dark notes.

To conclude this post on a high note, I'm off to Stockton College tomorrow morning!!!!

Christmas party with the girlfriend on Saturday night. Open bar and buffet. Splendid! I am definitely looking forward to this party.

Until next time, take care, be safe, and stay bundled up.

Peace.

0 Responses So far

Post a Comment

Twitter